Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Potatoe Fail and Friends

   Yesterday Jarno and Anna had to work so I was in charge of lunch. Mostly it was just leftovers. But I had to make the potatoes. Turns out I can't make potatoes to save my life. I boiled them like Anna showed me but they came out so hard and nasty.
    Later that afternoon I went to hang out with my friends Anna,Emmi and Eveliina. We went over to Anna's house and played SingStar! We did the "Greatest Hits Of The 80's" and "ABBA". I rocked "Fight For Your Right To Party" but did pretty terrible at "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". The other girls knew all the ABBA songs but I only knew two. We then took Anna's dog on a walk. We talked about the differences between US and Finland. Eveliina didn't understand why we put jam on bread. It was a pretty fun afternoon.
    This morning I spent most of my time packing. Packing to go home is less fun than packing to go somewhere exciting. Now it is down poring. I think that the rain is supposed to continue until Friday night. Sanni is having her birthday party this afternoon so that should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment