Monday, August 5, 2013

Shopaholic

   I'm updating from my phone because my computer has gone to the dark side. Literally,the screen is black. Yesterday was mostly a relaxing day after 5 days of family time. For Lunch I made an awesome beef dish. It required 2-4 handfuls of scrambled beef,a can of tomato product,2 carrots and a cute little onion. I cooked it all in the same pan and it was DELICIOUS. I will be making that again. Yesterday afternoon I went on a long run. I was thirsty so I decided to run into the woods to get some blueberries to eat. They were all dried up but I saw Sanni and Sara. I did a run through the woods andSara was running after me.
    Later that evening we all saunaed. I picked at a little scab and it started bleeding. And it didn't stop for a long time. The sauna helps to thin blood I think.


    This afternoon Sanni and I went to Turku with Aino and Hilda who are family friends. We took a bus into town. I bought some interesting things; a rhino eraser,lip earrings and a muffin. Many girls at the malls wear super revealing outfits. For a country with such shy people, they have no problem with showing butt cheeks.
    Now I'm going to take Sara for a quick walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment