Tuesday, June 25, 2013

All Ready to Go!

    I can't believe I leave for Finland tomorrow! I'm so so so excited! Everything is packed up except for electronic cords and last minute stuff like that. This morning I packed up my tennis racquet in my checked luggage, hopefully that doesn't set me over the weight allowance. (Joke <--).
My backpack is from my dad, it has a lot of pockets and has a chest strap for when I sprint from one gate to another. My carry on over-head is from Le Sportsac. It was a Birthday gift from my parents. All of the patches show either landmarks or images associated with traveling. The orange bag is from Marker. I can zip off the top side and turn that into a backpack. Both the Le Sportsac and Marker bag have wheels.

My blogs will become for interesting once I arrive in Finland and I will be trying to upload every day.

31 hours until I leave for MSP international!

No comments:

Post a Comment