Thursday, June 27, 2013

Denver Update

    I left for MSP Intl. at 6:45 this morning, thinking that I was going to have a hassel with all the re-booking I had to do. My mom and I arrived, checked in and went through security all within 20 minutes. That left us with about 2 and a half hours to wait. We has breakfast at Axel's Bonfire then went to the gate. The time came for me to board a plane by myself for the very first time.

    My flight to Denver was kind of crazy. Turbulence was rough for the first 15 minutes and the last 10. I was the very last row. The man across the aisle from me asked if Flight was realistic ; could someone really fly a plane upside down. Willie the flight attendant said that was not possible. Although I was in the very last row I was treated like first class. Willie gave me water,nuts,chips and pita chips with hummus. I gave the hummus and pita chips to Lena, a girl going back to DEnmark through YFU.

    Next up is Frankfurt. I'll be on the Lufthansa plane for over 9 hours. Hopefully I can sleep right when I get on so I won't be so jet lagged when I get to Germany. Once in Germany I fly to Helsinki which is another 2.5 hour flight. I will finally get to Finland around 5:30 PM (9:30 am Central time).


No comments:

Post a Comment