Monday, June 17, 2013

Packing, Packing and More Packing


    Only 9 more days! Whoo-Hoo!

    These past two weeks have been full of shopping and packing. I tried to stay minimal when packing but realized that was going to be really hard. I managed to minimize my pants and shorts but not my t-shirts. The temp in Turku doesn't get above 75 all that much so I don't have to pack to many hot weather clothing.  All of my toiletries, host gifts, shoes and most of my clothing is going into my checked bag. In my carry on bag (overhead) will be a change of clothing, another pair of shoes and CANDY! Also a million cords and adapters.

    Currently I'm listening to "Colors Of The Wind" in Finnish. I may not be learning much but it sure does sound different.

    I can't wait to go swimming in the ocean again. It's been so long (4 months lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment