Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blueberries

   This afternoon my friend Emmi and her sisters Lida and Eino and I went into the forest to pick blueberries. After about 40 minutes we had 3 cups worth, the berries were everywhere! Their dog Elmo came with and started to eat the berries out of Eino's hand!
   When we got back to their house we baked a blueberry yogurt pie. None of us knew how to make it so their mother helped. While the pie baked I had a tour of their home. Finnish homes aren't very big but sure do have a lot of bedrooms! We also played the WII and I lost almost every game we played.
   The pie was really good and every body had a piece. Of course Ice-cream was served with it. After eating the pie Emmi and I took Elmo on a walk. He wasn't too happy. I think he just wanted to lay around.

    This post is very short because besides this, I've mostly been either reading or making food today.

No comments:

Post a Comment