Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Horses

   Yesterday evening Sanni and I rode bikes to her friend Marianna's house. Marianna's family runs a horse boarding service and there is a giant barn full of horses. We brushed the ponies. One of them kept licking my leg. Marianna showed us all the horses on the land. One of them sneezed all over her. yucky. Her family actually only owns 2 of the 20 horses there. Her mother and Sister were riding them around a roped in area. I never realized how big horse heads were. I will not be brushing their teeth anytime soon!
   Also Jarno made a calander of our plans for the rest of my stay. I'm going to Estonia for the weekend of the 13-14. Then we are off to their cabin for a week. After that we are going to the Aland Islands for a day. Then we have a confirmation a few days later. Busy busy busy.
    Anna and Venla are both under the weather so today is just pretty chill. Aada has a friend Eleanora coming over in a bit so I'm sure were going swimming. Today we had smoked fish for lunch. Fish are potatoes are a very popular meal here in Finland. I've had potatoes every day so far...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment