Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Homes and Helsinki

    Yesterday morning we drove 2 hours to a model home event near Helsinki. It was 31 new homes that people could walk through and see all the new Finnish house technology or something like that. It was cloudy, cold and windy and I was wearing a dress. At first I thought this thing would be cool but then I realized that Finnish homes all kind of look the same. 


Just incase you ever get lost in your house


Sauna of course


    After those two hours, the fun began. We drove a half hour until we were in downtown Helsinki. I was able to buy come really cool gifts. Here are pictures of the afternoon.
Indian Representative's House

Russian Orthodox Church

Candles  



"Raise the Roof"

Helsinki Cathedral

Organ


Jazzzzz 


I dropped a few thousand euros here.  I wish



No comments:

Post a Comment